Job Location: South Okkalapa Township
Type of Business/Product: Education Industry
Gender: Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 26P1014
Salary: 600,000 /- Kyats
- Bachelor’s degree .
- Minimum 3 years ‘of teaching experience
- ECCD certified is a must.
- Well-organized with outstanding leadership abilities.
- Well-know on using Zoom, Microsoft Office applications, email and internet.
- Must be well-versed with the American curriculum.
- A team player respected by others
- Must have a good attitude and love children.
- To deliver the curriculum in accordance with the school’s timetable.
- To exercise professional skills and judgement.
- Ensure thorough understanding about learning objectives, understand the sequence of teaching and learning in all subjects and communicate this to students.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with professional colleagues and other teachers to develop cross curricular links and creative approaches to learning.
- Participate in meetings with professional colleagues and parents in respect of the duties and responsibilities of the post.
- Provide basic needs for children.
- Adapt teaching methods and materials to meet the interests and learning styles of children.
- Manage classroom activities including lessons, play, breaks and meals.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom.
- Attending Work, Meetings, Activities, PTA, PDD and School Events.
- Support children across the curriculum, often with a particular focus on reading and writing.
- Able to keep in control of class during teacher’s absence
- Undertake any other duty as specified by Principal not mentioned in the above.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
Related Jobs (195)
Merchant Acquisition Staff – 600,000 – Local Company on August 8, 2022 Full Time