Job Location: South Okkalapa Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing/Marine Products
Gender: Males /Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 26P1393
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Degree in accounting, business management or a similar field preferred.
- Preferably managers specializing in Procurement role, supply chain management, Inventory or related field.
- Ethical, fair and high integrity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Outlook mail
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Proficient in English and Myanmar
- Establish and manage the procurement organizations supporting operation
- Establish optimal organization structure and manage optimal resources to support business
- Establish communication channel with key stakeholders from engineering team, operation team, legal team etc…
- Establish communication channel with external parties namely the vendors, contractors and etc…
- Supervise the operation and evaluate performance of the procurement organization.
- Analyze costs and negotiate contract details with key vendors
- Develop the procurement process, policies and procedures to ensure proper execution of purchase procedures
- Supervise and guide a team of procurement in the performance of the daily procurement actives
- Performing overseeing activities related to procurement of materials, equipment and services to meet requestor’s requirement
- Conduct supplier, vendor analysis and constantly review of vendor performance to seek for continuous improvement in terms of cost, quality, delivery & service term
- Performing negotiation, reviews and approving purchases based on established policies.
- Co-ordinate between suppliers and related internal department to ensure that all goods & material are delivered on time, accurately and safely.
- Ensure proper documentation of completed purchasing documents are in place and generate relevant report to top management.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:15 PM
Holidays: Saturday (Half), Sunday & Public Holidays
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (896)
Pile Manager (Concrete/Manufacturing) – 700,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Warehouse Manager (Mingalardon Township) – 1,000,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Warehouse Supervisor (Mingalardon Township) – 500,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Assistant Sales Manager (Solar Products) – 800,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time