Job Location: Bahan Township
Type of Business/Product: Finance Industry/ Microfinance
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P1247
Salary: 3,000,000/- Kyats
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, economics, accounting or other relevant fields (MA/MBA holders preferred).
• Minimum five years of experience working in business development and/or product design, marketing and communication at micro finance, retail banking or enterprise lending institutions, with three of those years in management positions.
• Experience in credit or operational work within a lending institution.
• Experience of working in a bank/MFI in Myanmar and with product development is a plus.
• Skilled researcher, experienced in identifying market trends and can communicate with a wide array of stakeholders, staff members and customers.
• Goal-oriented person with a demonstrated ability to build relationships with your team and clients.
• Contributes to the new business development process.
• Monitors market, competitor developments and trends.
• Generate ideas for new products/services, market segments, or distribution channels.
• Salary can negotiate upon skills & experience.
• Product Development. On both an annual basis and a program basis, the main responsibility of the Credit Product Manager is to develop new loan products adopted to organization’s target clients in line with the overall business strategy.
• The product development includes the product/service offering, distribution methodology, policies and procedures, requirements for back office support etc..
• Design of new products. Manage the process from research to roll-out of the new product to the clients inclusive of pilot-phase, training of field staff and continuous reviews.
• Ensuring client centric products are developed with an understanding of creditworthiness and client indebtedness.
• Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on market research on project/ product impact and generates ideas for enhanced means of serving more clients in an efficient way.
• Using insights to develop products for the rural Myanmar market.
• Contribute to overall organization strategy, leading the business operations and planning efforts for credit products across the portfolio..
• In parallel with the product team and other internal/ external support, to develop and maintain product/ service designs for each lending season, including any changes to product/service offering or lending methodology
• Review products and evaluate feasibility and scalability and make adjustments of product/ service design if necessary.
• Communicate with borrowers/ clients regularly to learn
• Work with the digital and data teams to develop credit methodologies for assessing credit risk and managing the roll-out of individualized lending products.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (213)
Sales Staff (Plastic Products) – 250,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Business Development Executive – 700,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Business Development Manager – 1,300,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Sales & Marketing Staff (Automobile) – 150,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Marketing Supervisor (Agriculture Products) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Marketing Staff (Agriculture Products) – 200,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
B2B Sales Executive (Lubricant/English Speaking Skill) – 500,000 – Foreign Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Assistant General Manager (Pipeline Installing Service) – 600,000 – Foreign Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Admin & HR Manager (MBA/English 4 Skills) – 2,000,000 – Foreign Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Product Development Officer (Microfinance) – 500,000 – Japanese Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time