Job Location: Bahan Township
Type of Business / Product: Trading Industry – Computer/IT
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 38P554
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Sales & Marketing, IT or related field specifically in Management.
- Sales experience with a truck record of closing complex sales to Fortune 100 companies.
- You are willing to travel to clients to support sales relationships
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Office, especially EXCEL
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skill in Myanmar & English, Thai will be advanced.
- 1 – 3 years of experience as Marketing or related role.
- Ability to create and implement business idea.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adaptable to fast-paced environment and comfortable to work across functional area.
Develop the business strategies and Product Marketing management of IT products to achieve target.
- As a Product Manager you will be responsible for driving sales of computer products and solutions within a specific geographic territory.
- You are driven by success and will represent and its product suite within the region.
- You will work with Insides Sales, and our Partners to exceed sales objectives.
- In the position you will run the entire sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care, POS report, Weekly order report.
- You will also play an integral role in the success of the overall sale team.
- Define and execute sales plan for the assigned territory.
- Meet and exceed quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing opportunities.
- Develop and Lead sale pipeline, prospect, and assess sales and move a large number of transactions, through the sales pipeline
- Handle and truck customer and transactional information in Salesforce
- Provide activity forecasts and regular pipeline reporting through Salesforce……
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday (Half) & Sunday, Publish Holidays
Benefits: Ferry will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
Related Jobs (248)
Page Sales Admin Staff – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time