Job Location: Hlaing Thar Yar Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing- Apparel/ Textile
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P1219
Salary: 2,500,000/- Kyats
• Four-year college or university degree with focus on Textile Technology or Textile Engineering, or equivalent related technical experience in the areas of colour, printing and washing.
• Minimum five years experience in textile manufacturing or technologies, preferably within Asia.
• Experience in garment quality, knitting, printing.
• Work well under high pressure.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good IT-/EDP-skills.
• Independently ability to identify issues, analyse facts and make correct decisions regarding complex production issues without undermining any required standards.
• Strong management and leadership skills.
• Able to communicate confidently in English (speaking, writing, reading).
• Chinese (for communication with Factory teams) a clear advantage.
• A comprehensive knowledge of garment construction, fit, sewing and production management.
• Basic 3D knowledge and skills on virtual sample creation & engineering.
• Independently manage all quality and production aspects and (together with ME & SEA functional counterparts) drive day-to-day efficiency and SEA topics.
• Fully responsible for quality in production and for driving manufacturing efficiency targets and Social & Environmental Affairs (SEA) in the designated production area.
• Drive Technical Strategy with respective suppliers to deliver world class products that meet customer specifications/requirements.
• Manage relationship with factory top management (Head of Production & Head of Quality) with support from Production Team Leader, Senior Production Manager, and ME team in implementing ME key initiatives and quality tools in daily production operations.
• Manage junior team members and contribute considerably to the achievement of team objectives ensuring that quality is the paramount priority and focus.
• Influence factory production/ quality middle management and drive change to achieve production objectives.
• Make day to day decisions within defined scope with limited support on resolution of complex production issues.
• Aligned with global technical and quality direction to ensure products meet the defined Group standards.
• Ensure physical production appearance is aligned with the development approved Virtual 3D image.
• Support the timely resolution of technical and quality issues to achieve quality and delivery objectives.
• Drive effective communication with Creation Centres, Development, Material and Production, external suppliers and internal business partners in collaboration with Senior Manager Technical Services, Director, Technical Service to resolve quality problems, including timely communication of delivery risks.
• Implements best practices, programs and tools for supplier development according to GASA milestones and overall sourcing and business strategy to achieve continuous improvement of product quality and production performance.
• Direct technical testing support for Production department within Liaison Office including wash, print and colour testing as well as reporting and coordinating timely testing scheduling in conjunction with the LO material teams.
• Support sampling process for product development as proscribed by current process (i.e., Proto Sample to Size Set Sample,Virtual image quality audits ).
• Drive the continuous assessment and upgrade of technicians’ competencies through the implementation of global training programs to ensure a high level of technical capabilities including Virtual within the LO.
• Organise and supervise random audits of T1s within the supply base on performance of accredited technicians and QCs.
• Provide technical support for the on-boarding of new suppliers to ensure adherence to Group standards and policies.
• Ensure accurate and timely compilation of all quality reports.
• Drive & support to ensure suppliers meet all key quality milestones & KPIs including monthly analysis on quality performance, with clear action plans and follow-up.
Working Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (82)
Boiler Operator (Naypyitaw) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Account & Finance Manager – 1,500,000 – Foreign Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Marketing Manager (Education Service) – 3,000,000 – Foreign Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
Maintainer (Chemical Process/ QC) – USD400 – Foreign Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
Head of Risk (Microfinance/ Bank) – Attractive Salary – Foreign Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
L&D Manager (Learning & Development/ HR) – 2,000,000 – Local Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
HR Manager (Chinese 4skills) – 1,000,000 – Foreign Company on September 20, 2021 Full Time
Chemist (Quality Control/ Home care products) – 400,000 – Foreign Company on September 18, 2021 Full Time
Sales Admin (ဝါးတရာစက်မှုဇုန်) – 250,000 – Foreign Company on September 18, 2021 Full Time