Job Location: Mingaladon Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing Industry – FMCG
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P591
Salary: 1,000,000/- Kyats
- Engineering graduate or equivalent and with at least 3-5 years’ experience in reputable food manufacturing industry.
- Hands on experience in implementation of food safety management systems HACCP, ISO 22000 and GMP.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – MS-Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English language & Myanmar language
- Independent problem solving, negotiation and decision making and time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
- Expertise in manufacturing basics including lean manufacturing, best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
- Salary is depend on experience.
- Able to work in Pyinmabin Industrial Zone, Mingalardon.
- Manage all production activities and staffs to perform assigned job responsibilities. Implementing modern production techniques and monitoring systems to ensure production targets are met at lowest cost with highest quality level and compliance to food safety.
- Lead the Production Team of Executives and Supervisors to achieve an effective and efficient production system on lean manufacturing principles. Develop and install an effective reporting system for status monitoring.
- Ensure operating condition is strictly comply with specification. Take immediate action for any process deviation.
- Monitor hourly wastage, operating condition, downtime and efficiency.
- Monitor quality of products at each process and ensure products confirm to customer’s requirements.
- Control wastage, machine downtime and monitor cost of production to achieve an effective and efficient production system. Ensure planned yield is achieved.
- Analyze cause of weight variance, wastage product deficiency, machine downtime and all other problems that cause the inefficient production performance.
- Ensure production start time and end time is according to schedule.
- Ensure production target and efficiency is met wrapper wastage, WIP and machine downtime is below the control limit and no unnecessary wastage of resources occur. Proper recording and tracking of goods delivered to store.
- Initiate and implement system of improvement to production and process control.
- Ensure cleanliness, tidiness hygiene of production areas, products and safe operation.
- Organize and report Sunday activities.
- Compile these activities on a weekly basis and liaise with Maintenance Dept to seek technical support when required.
- To inspect and follow up on the job done the following day.
- Budgeting of overall production cost, expenditure, improvement projects etc.
- Compile and update production reports, control chart or any other report as instructed by FM or GM.
- Establish production standards, methodologies and OPLs, implement them and act on any process deviation.
- Plan and manage all resources in accordance to budgeted cost.
- Ensure compliance to all local regulatory requirements encompassing safety and health, food safety, environment, human resources etc.
Working Hours: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Holidays : Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits : Lunch & Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (214)
Sales Engineer (Automobile / Mandalay) – 400,000 – Foreign Company on September 26, 2020 Full Time
Assistant Maintenance Engineer (Automobile/ MP)– 500,000 – Local Company on September 26, 2020 Full Time
Project Manager (Civil/ Road & Bridge/ Mandalay) – 2,500,000 – Local Company on September 26, 2020 Full Time
Sales Executive (Project Sales/ Air Con) – 1,000,000 – Local Company on September 26, 2020 Full Time
Sales Executive (Channel Sales/ Air Con) – 1,000,000 – Local Company on September 26, 2020 Full Time
Factory Manager (FMCG / Mandalay) – 1,000,000 – Local Company on September 26, 2020 Full Time
Assistant Production Manager (FMCG / Mandalay) – 700,000 – Local Company on September 26, 2020 Full Time