Team 16 (VAC)
Job Location: Paletwa Township, Chin State
Type of Business/Product: Engineering/ Road & Bridge
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P1890
Salary: 4,000,000/- Kyats
COMMUNICATION & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Internal: BOD, CEO, DE, Engineers, QS & Estimate team, Survey team, Quality Control team, Procurement and Machinery team.
- External: Clients, Related business partners Such as consultant, Technician, Government & Regional Authorized person.
- Chief Engineer is playing an integral role in the overall success of a project and to work with other team members to ensure project completion in well-organized manner.
- The Chief Engineer must successfully implement the project by means of controlling the budget, managing the resource materials well, timeline, and assuring the quality of the work. Necessary technical support must also be provided.
- He must also be able to delegate and manage to his subordinates.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall responsibility that ensures to a successful project operation and implementation plan.
- Manage every phase of the project from start to completion and handover stage.
- Responsibility to ensure project completion within budget, materials and labor required for each project as per schedule and specification.
- To set up proper control system such as QC check list, survey check list, site engineer check list, material receiving system, machinery plan format.
- Make verdict on labor and materials requirements.
- Must ensure to provide leadership to all team members.
- Evaluate the costs within a specific time frame.
- Chief Engineer is ensuring development of Project plan, method statement and technical advice for future tenders.
- Ensure responsible to team members that comply and practice of company code of conduct, business ethic, rules and regulations.
- Investigate source of damages, accidents or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper construction activities and guidelines are being carried out.
- Analysis and preventive action for operation and risk management.
- Supervise to acquire quality and time schedules are meeting as targeted.
- Attend the related meetings and presentation of project progress and report to clients.
- Attend internal meetings and prepare project progress report to senior management.
- Negotiates with team members to generate ideas and clarify the project specifications.
- Delegates tasks to engineering team as necessary.
- Resolves dispute between team members.
- Ensure provide requirements for technical purposes.
- Responsibility for continuous ahead of project progress.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Degree of Bachelor in ME (Civil) (or) BE (Civil).
- Age between 40 to 60 years old.
- At least (15) years and above experiences in Road and Bridge construction, operation management with strong commitment.
- Must have experiences in all types of Roads and Bridge construction.
- Outstanding in Project Management Skills.
- Ability for travelling to job sites as necessary.
- And able to travel departmental inspection trip.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Good leadership and management skills.
- Good communications skills (oral and written), to be have ability to build relationships with clients.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- A candidate must be in good shape of health.
- A candidate must have strong mentality in performing the work duty.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holiday: Sunday & Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
Experience8 Years +
Related Jobs (767)
Commercial Coordinator – 350,000 – Local Company on April 1, 2023 Full Time
Ferry Driver – 300,000 – Local Company on April 1, 2023 Full Time
Sales Supervisor (Pharmaceutical) – 400,000 – Local Company on April 1, 2023 Full Time
Sales Manager (Pharmaceutical) – 800,000 – Local Company on April 1, 2023 Full Time