Job Location: Laukkai, Shan State
Type of Business/Product: Construction Industry – Hotel Project
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 23P451
- Coordinating staff and internal resources.
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required.
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines.
- Lead the project team to successfully build and maintain.
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Designing and signing off on contracts.
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
- Participating in tender process i.e. design, submission and review.
- Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff.
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary.
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects.
- Managing large and diverse teams.
- Manage project scope, schedule, finances and resources to meet predetermined business objectives.
- Report and coordinate with the management team(HO) for the projects.
- To build the strong relation with Government Authorities and execute the project development.
- Contribute to strategic and tactical planning of the construction projects.
- Making sure the quality standards are meet and finding most efficient sources.
- Able to both collaborate with and negotiate with peers inside or outside organizations.
- Provides solutions to a wide range of difficult to complex problems using in-depth knowledge.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate engineering teams.
- Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization’s requirements.
- Responsible for the potential projects and tender resources in Myanmar.
- Planning and executing civil engineering and building project.
- Knowledgeable of drainage construction, foundation, all C&S works and high rise building works,
- Planning, design and day to day running of construction projects undertaken by the company.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and consultants for the execution of works,
- Ensure timely delivery of projects according to schedule.
- Updating of project records for reporting purposes and submission of reports,
- Attend site meetings and resolve technical/ operational issues independently,
- Undertake ad-hoc duties to project execution
- Must have Degree and relevant education background with Engineering, Construction(or) Project Management. (Preferable of specializing in Engineering- Civil/ Construction/ Structural or equivalent)
- Age 40 years and above
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in civil engineering and building project Projects.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Understanding of all aspect of construction process including design Management.
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Language
- Able to work under stress situation, Can work under pressure.
- Effective communication skills and leadership qualities
- Able to work in Tachileik, Shan State.
Working Hours : 12 Hours per day (Shift Rotate)
Holidays : One day per week
Benefits : Food & Accommodation will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary2,000,000 - 2,500,000 MMK
Career LevelTop-level Management
Experience8 Years +
INDUSTRYBuilding / Construction
Related Jobs (180)
Sales Staff (Clock Showroom) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 18, 2021 Full Time
Sales Supervisor (Clock Showroom) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 18, 2021 Full Time
Electrical Panel Design Engineer (EP) – 500,000 – Foreign JV Company – 2 Posts on September 18, 2021 Full Time
Sales Admin (ဝါးတရာစက်မှုဇုန်) – 250,000 – Foreign Company on September 18, 2021 Full Time
ကျန်းမာရေးမှူး (Factory/နေပြည်တော်) – Attractive Salary – Local Company on September 18, 2021 Full Time
Assistant Maintenance Manager (ME/Factory) – Negotiable Salary – Foreign Company on September 17, 2021 Full Time
Project Manager (Civil/ Architect/Decoration) –1,000,000 – Local Company on September 17, 2021 Full Time
Senior Site Engineer (Civil/Decoration) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 17, 2021 Full Time
Maintenance Engineer (EP/EC/MP/ME/Factory) – 600,000 – Chinese Company on September 17, 2021 Full Time