Job Location: Pyin Oo Lwin Township, Mandalay Region
Type of Business/Product: Construction Industry / Building
Gender: Male / Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 32P724
Salary: 3,000,000/- Kyats
• At least 10 years of working experience in construction industry background.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering / Architectural.
• Preferably have large number of quality private landed house with complete infrastructure.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Able to work in fast paced environment.
• Must able to lead the project team.
• Knowledgeable of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design.
• Proficient in the use of computer aided design (CAD) software and Microsoft Office.
• Must have business level in English Language.
• Enable to travel to other cities especially in rural area due to project location.
• Lead and manage the facilitation of projects from planning to delivery within quality, cost, safety and time frames by ensuring accurate preparation and execution of all project activities in accordance with both company and statutory requirements.
• Reports to the senior management.
• Liaising with clients, consultants, relevant authorities and sub-contractors to ensures smooth completion of the projects.
• Prepare, review and submit all detailed programs, schedule, technical proposal, risk assessment plans.
• Plan construction method, sequence, temporary facilities, manpower, plants and
• machinery to formulate a Project Construction Methodology and present to Top
• Management for approval.
• Plan with CA and management to finalize the construction budget.
• Develop and maintain Project Quality Plan (PQP). Ensure all works are carried out
• according to PQP.
• Conduct regular internal, subcontractor and site safety meeting.
• Review subcontractors’/ suppliers’ scope of work during contract negotiations.
• Maintain control of all project documentation.
• Coordinates and maintains special inspection documentation for the project.
• Prepare monthly progress report with the assistance from relevant staff / departments.
• Send out weekly, Monthly progress update report to Top Management.
• Monitor and control project’s cost by taking proactive measures.
• To ensure construction standards are upheld on site at all time, excellent quality standard is achieved, the project is completed on time and within the approved construction budget.
• Formulate and implement value engineering and cost-saving proposals.
• To scrutinize during design development stage and review shop drawings to achieve
• higher buildability and workmanship standard.
• Approval of sub-contractors / supplier’s progress claims.
• Conduct joint site inspections with site team and subcontractors to improve work efficiency, quality attest any weak work practices.
• Provide leadership to the project team. Lead and mentor the team by setting in place guidelines and procedures, providing advice and supervision.
• Conduct site meetings regularly to brief and guide the whole project team. Maintain minutes of meeting.
• Ensuring proper records on site activities and events including substantiation for variation orders and / or Extension of Time claims and submissions.
• Manage, Co-ordinate with sub-con & solve technical problems and control material wastage.
• Assists the management in ensuring the project is completed on time, within budget and on schedule.
• Must good interpersonal skill and independent. Provide proper guidance and recommend training plan for all team members.
Working Hours: 8:30AM to 5:30PM
Holidays: One day per week
Benefits: Accommodation will be provided
How to Apply: Please email email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
Experience8 Years +
INDUSTRYBuilding / Construction
Related Jobs (828)
HR Executive – 500,000 – Local Company on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Junior Accountant – 250,000 – Local Company on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Junior Graphic Designer – 400,000 – Local Company on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Senior Mechanic (MP/Automobile) – 400,000 – Local Company on May 31, 2023 Full Time