Job Location: Bahan Township
Type of Business/Product: Engineering- Road & Bridge
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P752
Salary: 2,000,000/- Kyats
- ME/BE/B.Tech (Civil).
- Age under 50 years old.
- At least (5) years experiences in related position.
- At least (10) to (15) years and above experiences in infrastructure projects and roads construction operation management with strong commitment.
- Must have the registered as a PE (or) RSE.
- Must have experiences in all types of roads construction.
- Good communications skills (oral and written), to be have ability to build relationships with clients.
- Outstanding team player and leadership skills.
- Excellent projects management skills and abilities to handle diverse tasks.
- Must to have the knowledge of the contractual claim, able to project plan, manage the local team and manpower, equipment and materials, able to anticipate and resolve the technical issues.
- Able to plan for the analysis and preventive action of operation risk management.
- Experience with infrastructure Projects and roads and bridges construction.
- Report to CEO and CE.
- Able to work at project location.
- Overall manage to local team members by effectively.
- Ensure responsibility for day to day operation.
- Responsibility that regularly preparing the project progress report.
- Responsibility ensures for project completion is as per specifications and time schedule.
- Prepare project daily schedule and guidelines to local team members.
- Manage and monitoring schedule of machinery requirement.
- Manage and monitoring for construction raw materials and other related materials as per schedule.
- Responsibility that continuous ahead project progress.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Prepare preventive action for operation and risk management.
- Ensure responsible to team members that comply and practice of company code of conduct, business ethic, rule and regulations.
- Provide to subordinate that to working collaboratively with administration staff, purchasers and other related staff.
- Liaising with clients, and relevant authorities.
- Effectively technical instruction to local team members as is require.
- Attend the project meeting and presentation to clients.
- Effectively manage for local team members to participate the internal site meeting.
- To control the wastage of construction materials, fuel and work done of machinery.
- To maintain the heavy machinery under the supervision of mechanical engineers.
- To check the ground balance of road construction material and inform to PM.
- To supervise the store manager to make proper receipt and issue to enter the ledger.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Accommodation will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary2,000,000 - 2,500,000 MMK
Career LevelTop-level Management
Experience8 Years +
Related Jobs (78)
Site Accountant (Construction/Building) – 350,000 – Local Company on August 3, 2021 Full Time
Assistant Admin & HR Manager – 800,000 – Local Company on August 3, 2021 Full Time
QS Engineer (Civil/NPT) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on July 31, 2021 Full Time