Job Location: Mingaladon Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing Industry – Beer
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P810
Salary: 300,000/- Kyats
- B.Sc (Chemistry), B.Sc (Industrial Chemistry), BE (Chemical).
- 1-year experience in the related field.
- Preferable experience in the brewery industry.
- Fluent in English 4 skills.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work overtime.
- Able to work Mingaladon Industrial Zone.
- Need to do immediately report to supervisor if found the quality parameters are out of specification.
- Responsible for take care and maintain for use of lab equipment.
- Quality control testing and release for all required raw and packaging materials, chemical and sensory analysis for starting materials, in-process and finished products.
- Immediately report to the supervisor of the unacceptable conditions or out of specification for effect with the quality assurance process.
- Record results must be actual results from real analysis (it is not fake results).
- Take care use of all lab equipment.
- Cleaning all laboratory areas.
- Monitor stock of the chemical and other material use in the laboratory.
- Follow up all activities from QA Supervisor.
- Proactively participate in Shift handovers
Working Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry & Lunch will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary250,000 - 400,000 MMK
Career LevelEntry Level
ExperienceLess than & Equal 1 Year
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (47)
Senior Accountant – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time
Junior Accountant (Mandalay) – 250,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time