Job Location: Insein Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing/Sea Food
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 21P1114
- Minimum bachelor degree in science.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in related field.
- Preferably with knowledge of laboratory work.
- Knowledge of principles of chemistry and microbiology
- Ability to follow laboratory procedure manual(s).
- Basic QC inspection skill.
- Knowledge on finished product specification.
- Good Oral communication.
- Interpersonal awareness.
- Basic computer skill i.e. Microsoft word, excel and etc. Basic knowledge on GMP, allergen and HACCP (GMP, allergen and HACCP)
- To ensure that food safety management systems and processes comply with industry standards and meet/exceed customer requirements and improve food safety and quality system from time to time.
- Continuous improvement on the quality assurance program related to the supplier performance.
- To ensure HACCP system is maintained and its pre-requisite programs followed.
- Allergen control-continuously monitoring specific ingredients program.
- Ensure supplier monitoring program is in place.
- Constantly update management on requirements.
- Conduct Internal Audit as schedule and made report and share to relevant department and follow up the corrective action.
- To ensure to internal calibration and labeling such as thermometer, stop watch and metal ruler.
- To ensure to send equipment and checking equipment external calibration result for Equipment
- Verification and prepare sample delivery list and sample sending record.
- Timely updating equipment master list.
- Coordinate with Weighing Scale Service Company, Metal Detector and Printer Sensor Service Company to check calibration, equipment service and training.
- Weekly inspection insect killer and labeling verification sticker.
- To ensure to timely taking sample and checking external lab result base on microbiological chemical and allergen sampling plan for Verification and Validation and prepare sample delivery list and sample sending record.
- To ensure to send LOG to every Penang container.
- To control and verify QC and Lab stock, data keeping and order.
- To ensure to timely update layout.
- To ensure to check cleaning effectiveness and concentration monthly.
- To ensure to timely update shelf life test report, cooking validation report and nutritional test report.
- To timely control, check and labeling basic on Glass/Brittle and Hard Plastic procedure.
- To timely update food contact and nonfood contact color coding system.
- To ensure to update service supplier, equipment and cleaning risk assessment.
- To ensure to timely inform any changes of QAP 30 procedures.
- Supervise and verify microbiological laboratory testing in In house lab.
- Other duty as assigned by superior.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry will be provided
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (97)
Stock Controller (မန္တလေးမြို့) – 250,000 – Chinese Company on January 31, 2023 Full Time
Senior Sales Executive (Teak Flooring) – 500,000 – Local Company on January 31, 2023 Full Time