Job Location: Ahlon Township
Type of Business/Product: Construction Industry – Factory/Building
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.:24P646
Salary: Negotiable Salary
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree,
- Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering
- At least 3 years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Career Level is Executive
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee
all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Review quality of all materials at site/ factory and ensure compliance to all project specifications
and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain quality of
- Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all
procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance with all
quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain quality of
- Analyze all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure
maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
- Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure
all work according to quality requirements.
- Manage all test methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor
continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all
- Qualities that a competent QAQC engineer should have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Working knowledge of materials, manufacturing processes, and testing procedures
- Excellent organization and time-management
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
INDUSTRYBuilding / Construction
Related Jobs (156)
Junior Interior Designer – 350,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2021 Full Time
M&E Site Engineer (EP/ MP/ ME/ တောင်ကြီး) – 800,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2021 Full Time
QS Engineer (Civil/ တောင်ကြီး)– 800,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2021 Full Time
Boiler Operator (Naypyitaw) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Marketing Staff (Construction) – 250,000 – Local Company – (3) Posts on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Store Supervisor (Construction) – 300,000 – Local Company – (3) Posts on September 21, 2021 Full Time