Job Location: Shwepyitha Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing/Steel Structure
Job Ref No.: 17P1872
Salary: 2,000,000/- Kyats
- Any Graduate NDT (non-destructive testing) certified such as VT (Visual Testing), MT (Magnetic Particle Testing), PT (Penetrant Testing), UT (Ultrasonic Testing)
- Minimum 5 years experience in a related field.
- Prepare/compile the final punch list prior to delivery of the fabricated and
- Carry out surveillance activities during the fabrication.
- Prepare detailed inspection reports, including documentation of weld procedures, inspection findings, test results, and any deviations from the specifications. Maintain accurate records of inspections, test
reports, and certifications.
- Review and verify the qualifications of welders and welding procedures to ensure they meet the required standards. This may involve assessing welder certifications, conducting performance qualification tests, and verifying welding procedure specifications (WPS).
- Verify in-process inspection, final inspection, and welding.
- Carry out Welding control and inspection.
- Raise Non-conformance reports as seen during the inspection and follow up on the status of rework and close-out.
- Arrange for proper NDT requirements as per specifications.
- Review all NDT reports and approval.
- Generate weekly weld rejection rate summary and weekly welder performance.
- Witness all testing activities as required by the approved Inspection and Test plan.
- Quality Control Planning: Develop and implement quality control plans, procedures, and policies to ensure adherence to applicable codes, standards, and specifications for steel fabrication projects. Inspections and
- Audits: Conduct regular inspections and audits of fabrication processes, including material receiving, cutting, welding, assembly, and finishing, to verify compliance with quality requirements.
- Perform visual inspections and coordinate non-destructive testing (NDT) methods as necessary.
- Quality Assurance: Establish and enforce quality assurance processes to identify and resolve quality issues in a timely manner. This includes implementing corrective actions and preventive measures to improve the overall quality and prevent the reoccurrence of defects or non-compliance. Conduct thorough inspections of welded steel components, structures, and joints to verify compliance with welding procedures and specifications.
- This includes visual inspections, non-destructive testing (NDT) methods such as ultrasonic testing, magnetic particle inspection, and dye penetrant testing, as well as destructive testing if required.
- NDT and welding training for Junior Engineer.
Working Hour: 8:00 A M to 5:00 PM
Holiday: Saturday (alternate), Sunday, and Public Holidays
Benefit: Uniform & Ferry will be provided
Offerd Salary2,000,000 - 2,500,000 MMK
Career LevelTop-level Management
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (921)
Finance Manager (Mandalay) – 2,000,000 – Joint Venture Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Supervisor (Patheingyi Township) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Chief Accountant (CPA or ACCA) – 1,200,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Sales Driver (FMCG/ Mayangon Township) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Executive (Logistics Service/ Pazundaung Township) – 450,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Staff (Logistics Service/Pazundaung Township) – 300,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Sales Driver (Red License/ Edible Oil/ Hlaingthaya) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time