Team 13 (VAC)
Job OverviewJob Location: Mingaladon Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing Industry – Soft Drink
Job Ref No.: 13P89
Salary: 500,000/- Kyats
- MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: Graduate of Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry or related Science.
- MINIMUM JOB-RELATED EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2 years of extensive experience in Food/Beverage/Nutritional/ Pharmaceutical Industries and ISO Standard.
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS: With good verbal and written communication skills, proficient in computer applications, and knowledgeable in GMP, HACCP, auditing, pest control, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), verification & validation system.
- Develop, implement and maintain compliance of the Manufacturing Site in various quality system standard mandated by the Management and/or Customer/Client.
- Develop, implement and maintain effective audit program (Internal & External) to ensure that the plant complies with company and regulatory requirements and ready for Corporate and/or Customer Inspections.
- Develop, implement and review all the audit programs and risk management process which covers the plant, suppliers and distributors- Internal Quality Audit, Supplier Qualification Audit, Corporate Audit Support, Complaints Program Management, Commitments Tracking, Quality Risk Management, Compliance Audits
- Site Management Review Coordination
- Implement and maintain effective execution of Management Review and keep record as required.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure timely delivery of required services in the routine operation of the manufacturing plant.
- Responsible for maintaining sound EHS working conditions and practices in assigned areas and assuring the safety of all personnel under supervision.
- Be knowledgeable with applicable Level I and II policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure compliance to quality system in designed areas of responsibilities.
- Develop, implement and maintain a system to ensure that all plant procedures are documented, updated and properly Covered by Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Develop, implement and maintain a system of change control and tracking on documents, specifications and processes on the manufacturing site, e.g., Standard Operation Practices (SOPs), Manufacturing Change Control, Document Change Control, Manufacturing and Laboratory Investigation Reports and Corrective and Preventive Action Reports.
- Review, plan, implement and improve the quality systems of the plant according to the quality system standard of ISO 222000 (FSMS).
- Formulates, monitors, and evaluates the effectiveness of quality system followed by the manufacturing plant.
- Perform other related task assigned from time to time by the QA Manager.
Holidays: Saturday (Half), Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Hotline: 01-8395913, 09-765395913
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (53)
Crane Driver (Concrete) – 500,000 – Foreign Company on July 11, 2020 Full Time
Account Receivable Controller– 300,000 – Chinese Company on July 11, 2020 Full Time
Cutting Manager (Man Shirt/Garment) – 1,000,000 – Korea Company on July 10, 2020 Full Time
QC Manager (Road & Bridge) – 1,200,000 – Korean Company on July 9, 2020 Full Time