Job Location: Yankin Township
Type of Business/Product: Microfinance Industry
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No:21P690
- Bachelor Degree in accounting, finance, banking or business administration.
- At least 5 years of experience in conducting analysis/ underwriting of commercial and consumer loans,
- Credit or Risk Function in Microfinance or financial institution background.
- Have a good interpersonal and Communication skill, result-oriented, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Willing to travel and conduct field visits.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Financial analysis skill
- Good attention to detail
- Computer Literacy- MS Office, MS outlook and MS Excel – Strong skills in spreadsheets and in analyzing large volumes of data.
- Good Command of English is desirable.
- Independent evaluation and recommendation of transactional credit risks before submission to relevant approval authority.
- Develop or review existing credit analysis templates, tools and rating models for different credit products.
- Support Head of Department to make ensure credit policies and manual are appropriate and in compliance with both internal policies and procedures and regulatory compliance recommended by
- Financial Regulatory Department.
Conduct regular monitoring over the effectiveness of the credit policies and product programs.
- Design and regularly prepare portfolio reports including of portfolio composition reports (by segment, product, geography etc.), portfolio quality reports, default analysis, and credit performance analysis etc.
- Monitoring and Regular Reporting of Portfolio to ensure the Key Credit Risk Indicators are in defined thresholds.
- Conduct frequent field visits to investigate the underlying issues and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the existing process and procedures and any deviation to the compliance of internal and external regulations.
- Build risk awareness amongst staffs by providing support and training.
- Any other tasks assigned by Head of Risk or Management of the company.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (25)
Branch Manager (Microfinance) – 700,000 – Foreign Company on June 9, 2021 Full Time
Internal Auditor (Microfinance) – 400,000 – Local Company on June 4, 2021 Full Time