Job Location: Dagon Township
Type of Business/Product: Construction Industry- Building & Road Project.
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P759
Salary: Attractive Salary
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide selected training support and advice at all levels in the project.
- Identify HSE hazards in the workplace and support the risk management process.
- Participate in HSE meetings, TBTs, and communicate by providing information and advice on relevant HSE matters.
- Participate, advise, and support incident investigations.
- Develop plans for emergency response exercises.
- Monitor, identify, and influence external developments.
- Develop Standard Operation Procedures.
- Develop and facilitate the implementation of HSE policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Site inspections of work areas.
- Inspection and testing of fire protection equipment’s emergency response facilities.
- Implementation for environmental management & monitoring system.
- B.E (Civil) Only
- HSE certificate holder
- At least 5 years’ experience as Safety Manager.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to travel and reside at the construction sites.
Working Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Food & Accommodation will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Career LevelTop-level Management
INDUSTRYRoad & Bridge - Construction
Related Jobs (260)
Civil Site Engineer (BE/Building) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on January 26, 2021 Full Time
Civil Site Engineer (Kayin State) – 300,000 – Local Company on January 25, 2021 Full Time
Civil Site Engineer (Mon State) – 300,000 – Local Company on January 25, 2021 Full Time
Bridge Engineer (Civil/ Bago) – 1,500,000 – Local Company – (2) Posts on January 23, 2021 Full Time