Job Location: Bago Region
Type of Business/Product: Production Industry- Pet Food
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P826
Salary: 330,000/- Kyats
- Assess the risks, in working to be as safe as possible
- Organize activities to promote safety knowledge.
- For departmental personnel and personnel within the company
- Inspect and monitor the safety of equipment, tools, and machines at the worksite and within the factory
- Provide guidance and equipment to prevent accidents.
- Check the work safety of contractors and employees.
- Check the working environments.
- Measure and evaluate the working environment.
- To find preventive measures in the event that the working environment does not meet the law.
- Organize emergency plans such as Fire, Dust explosion, Confined, Chemical spills, Diesel flammable, For from a height, Electric shock, Silo collapse, and Explosive boiler
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- At least 1 or 2 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Law (Specialized knowledge in the job responsibilities),
- Knowledge of public communication,
- Information management skills, Computer skills,
- Excellent skill in the English Language
- Skills in communication, presentation, and transfer of knowledge, Official writing skills
Working Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry & Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary250,000 - 400,000 MMK
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (35)
Assistant HR Manager (Garment) – 800,000 – Local Company on July 27, 2021 Full Time
Head of HR (Garment) – Attractive Salary – Local Company on July 27, 2021 Full Time
QA Officer (Chem/IC/FMCG) – 300,000 – Singaporean Company on July 27, 2021 Full Time
QC Engineer (Concrete) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on July 27, 2021 Full Time