Job Location: Bahan Township
Type of Business/Product: Construction & Property Management
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P870
Salary: 800,000/- Kyats
• An engineering or equivalent degree combined with 5 years of Construction HSE experience with Complex projects (High-rise buildings, Shopping Mall Projects)
• HSE certification, Degrees – relevant to the works
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office programs, good skill for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Auto CAD, Microsoft project
• The candidate must be familiar with Myanmar Local regulation in construction field.
• Sincerity, honesty, Hard-working, good health.
• Professional and proactive attitude, good managing skill.
• Very good in training Skill and Presentation skill
• Make sure that the project complies with HSE and quality as define contractually, in line with best international practices and respecting the Local laws.
• Create or review all the HSE project documentation
• Be actively checking and monitoring HSE during construction.
• Secure safety induction and training
• Check certifications and competences of all people working on site
• Create and coordinate Incident and Near Miss reports.
• Put in place continuous improvement on site.
• Make daily, weekly and monthly report with standard HSE indicators
• Set Daily Toolbox topics for all operational managers based on operational feedback
• Ensuring contractor compliance to all required safety procedures
• Manage and update the site risk assessments and register and ensure that new risks are developed into toolbox sessions
• Manage the project training matrix and update as training is completed during operations
• Complete site and equipment daily audits
• Daily housekeeping audits and reports
• Manage all safety statistics and daily & monthly reports
• Ensure all sites have the required safety signs/materials to comply with set safety standards
• Reporting/Investigating all accidents/incidents and corrective action reports
• Other relevant safety work where required
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday (half) & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
INDUSTRYBuilding / Construction
Related Jobs (110)
Page Sales Admin Staff – Negotiable – Local Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time
Sales Admin (Pest Control) – 250,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time
QA/QC Engineer (Civil/Road) – 400,000 – Local Company on June 11, 2021 Full Time