Job Location: Mandalay Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing/Engineering Industry / Gas
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 22P889
- Graduated with safety and electricity related majors.
- Fresh graduates from key universities or government retirees;
- Familiar with various laws and regulations in Myanmar, mainly working on external coordination,
- Preferably with local social connections.
- Good at both communication and coordination skills.
- Strong professional knowledge.
- Proficient in Chinese, English and Burmese.
- Must be able to stay in office provided place.
- Willing to travel (Kyauk Phyu/Magway/Bago).
- Responsible for the supervision and coordination of on-site epidemic prevention, social security and fire protection during construction and operation period;
- Responsible for working with the government and related authorities on epidemic prevention, social security and fire prevention.
- To complete other work assigned by the leadership.
Working Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits : Accommodation/Ferry/Language Allowance/ Travel Allowance
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
ExperienceLess than & Equal 1 Year
Related Jobs (4)
Safety Manager (HSE/ Cement Factory/နေပြည်တော်) – 700,000 – Local Company on December 5, 2022 Full Time
Safety Officer (HSE /Construction) – 450,000 – Local Company on November 25, 2022 Full Time