Job Location: Hlaing Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading – Medical Equipment
Gender: Male/Female – (1)
Job Ref No.: 36P607
Salary: Negotiable Salary
- Bachelor’s degree required (Medical related degrees)
- Minimum of 2 years of sale experience and working knowledge of company products and services
- Nice to have Medical sales and/or capital equipment sales experience preferred with focus on surgeon
- Nice to have surgical instruments and General Surgery Equipment sales experience a plus
- Experience in Sales
- Competency in English
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
- Manages assigned territory to exceed quota by:
- Making sales calls to target accounts
- Selling and servicing the target accounts, preplanning and adapting the sales presentation to the individuals involved
- Exceeding the standard level of performance in market segment call activity, target account penetration, evaluations started and evaluations concluded
- Demonstration effective full line selling
- Support the execution of all marketing launch plans and new product sales objectives
- Coordinate all allocate corporate resources within the scope and scale of the sales account plans
- Participate in training plans and programs. Manage the training for accounts within area of responsibility.
- Facilitate education on product advantages.
- Facilitate sales process through involvement of other organizational resources
- Maintain a continuing program to improve and upgrade skills to include, but not limited to: Competitive knowledge selling skills PC Skills
- Promote and sells surgical products and assisting the Surgeons in Operating room within an assigned geographic area and/or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including hospital, physicians and surgical personnel.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits.
- Conducts and/or evaluates market research including customers and competitors activities.
- Develops and/or implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Assesses customer needs and feedback regarding new products and/or modifications to existing products and communicates to internal stakeholders including other groups and BD.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
Benefit : Ferry & Phone bill will be provided.
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Related Jobs (155)
Sales Staff (Plastic Products) – 250,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Business Development Executive – 700,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Business Development Manager – 1,300,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Sales & Marketing Staff (Automobile) – 150,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Marketing Supervisor (Agriculture Products) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Marketing Staff (Agriculture Products) – 200,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
B2B Sales Executive (Lubricant/English Speaking Skill) – 500,000 – Foreign Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time
Product Development Officer (Microfinance) – 500,000 – Japanese Company on September 23, 2021 Full Time