Job Location: Kyauktada Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading- Auto Parts
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P889
Salary: 1,500,000/- Kyats
- Qualification level of a degree holder in BE Mechanical (Automotive) or Degree in Sales & Marketing is highly preferable.
- Age, not more than 45 years old.
- Minimum 5 years’ sales management experiences in the auto parts industry of retail and wholesale markets preferable.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Must have Driving License.
- Experience in direct and internet marketing would be advantageous.
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and Myanmar and English Typing.
- Able to work under pressure, travel with short notice and pull overtime if needed.
- Ability to work systematically, data analyze skill with critical thinking skill.
- Ability to interact well with all subordinates in the organization.
- Technical analysis skill.
- Customer service-oriented.
- Able to handle complain amicably and with good communication skills.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Able to manage overall auto parts operations
- Able to supervise and support team member as and when required
- Capable to carry out Accessories/Parts business planning and yearly target to dealers.
- Able to execute part catalog management
- Calculate and monitor Parts Fulfilment Rate (%)
- Able to bring about auto parts promotion, service campaign support
- Perform dealer part operation management by review monthly sale vs target
- Make periodical result reviews and demand forecasts
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure it’s a strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Prosecute Re-order for part/Acc calculation by future demands
- Establish collaborations and cooperative relations with other departments for work (eg: Sale promotion, Service campaign)
- Evaluate and monitor the performance of Dealers in line with the business plan
- Establish and implement activities to increase sale, the profitability of parts/accessories
- Authorize and implement operations within the range assigned by the Company
- Able to efficiently manage department expenditures (budget of Part Dept.)
- Capable to accomplish any other duties as assigned by the Management
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,500,000 - 2,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Related Jobs (294)
Senior Sales Executive (Media & Advertising) – 500,000 – Local Company on December 1, 2020 Full Time
Sales Leader (Car Spare Parts & Accessories) – 400,000 – Local Company on December 1, 2020 Full Time
Sales Admin Staff (Mandalay) – 300,000 – Singaporean Company on December 1, 2020 Full Time
Sales & Marketing Supervisor (IT) – 400,000 – Local Company on November 26, 2020 Full Time
Showroom Sales Staff (Watch) – 200,000 – Local Company on November 26, 2020 Full Time
Junior Branding Officer (Fashion) – 200,000 – Thai Company -2 posts on November 26, 2020 Full Time