Job Location: Hlaing Township
Type of Business / Product: Distribution Industry -Beer
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 24P595
Salary: 1,500,000 /- Kyats
- Responsible for all sales activities for Beer Category
- Establish and maintain effective employee working relations both within the department and with other departments
- Attend selected trade functions, i.e. trade shows and meetings to promote sales and image for the Company
- Analyze and review market changes and implement programs with the Sales Team to meet changes, i.e. changes to the consumer’s segment, inflation, or competitor initiatives
- Regularly entertain major clients of the Company
- Maintain a high level of exposure for the Company in the major marketing areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone, and written communications
- To be responsible for executing the annual training plan for the Sales Team and to ensure that all members of the Sales Team have completed the necessary training program
- Explore new markets and potential accounts for follow-up by Sales Team
- Pay regular visits to all major/key accounts
- Work closely with the General Manager, Operation to ensure that the measurable results targets are achieved
- Analyze and evaluate production with Sales Team and implement sales action plans
- Evaluate and recommend strategic plan on how to address changing market conditions, including trends on the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone, reading material, and interaction with direct competitors
- Implement all sales action plans in the Marketing Plan
- Propose and initiate when approved, new services and products for our consumers
- Conducts regular Marketplace/Sectors analysis.
- Create ongoing activities that promote the Company and its products.
- Learns from customers what the competitors are doing to promote their products.
- Stay up to date with the industry trends through; reads industry publications visits industry websites and attend conventions, conferences, and trade shows. Brand development, advertising, promotions, social media, public relations, and sales.
- Develops annual sales strategies for a Company, including the SBUs and the different Brand portfolios; this includes setting sales goals
- Hires and fires salespeople, trains, assigns specific territories/areas, sets quotas, and monitors activities.
- Sets and recommends compensation levels, sales commission, and bonus structures and creates contests to motivate the sales staff.
- To follow up sales activities with clients & potential client
- Preferably a university degree or college diploma in Hospitality, Business Administration, Marketing,
- Communications or related field is required
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role with experience in related Sales and Key Accounts Management
- Prior experience developing budgets, forecasting, goal setting, and implementing sales strategy is required
- Previous supervisory or management experience in sales required; direct ownership of the Key Accounts department will be an advantage
- Background in Alcobev (spirits or beer) and/or FMCG category will be an advantage
- Knowledge of the product and competitive environment is required
- Proof of previous sales success
- Familiar with data analysis and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Understanding of FMCG Distribution Business, Key Accounts Business, and National Distribution Networks
- Superior communication and presentation skills are required; must possess fluency in English
- Demonstrated superior command of negotiation skills; able to direct and guide a team of sales professionals through
- challenging negotiations when necessary
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule in order to achieve all business objectives
- Strong network of connections is an asset
- Leadership, Excellent Communication, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Time Management, and Strategic Planning skills
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Food & Transportation Allowance will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYWholesales and Distribution
Related Jobs (230)
Sales Admin (Pest Control) – 250,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time
QA/QC Engineer (Civil/Road) – 400,000 – Local Company on June 11, 2021 Full Time