Job Location: Mingalardon Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading Industry / Agriculture Spare Parts
Job Ref No.: 21P1480
Salary: 450,000 /-Kyats+ Commission
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experienced in Agriculture Spare Parts purchase and sales
- Self-Starter and Self-motivated
- Strong Computer Skills, Proficiency with Microsoft Office and general data entry & report.
- Strong interpersonal skills who will work well in a team and be able to communicate effectively with colleagues, customers and clients
- Desire to assist customers and “go the extra mile”.
- Day to day management of Parts Sales
- Take action for sales leads from customer and other consignment sources
- Support the sales organization operationally by processing sales orders, reports, generating Quotation, portal management etc.
- Sourcing & Purchasing Spares from Stock Market, ILS (Inventory Locator Service) as per customer demand and sales forecast and Work directly with Purchasing/Sourcing departments to determine proper seasonal spare parts inventory levels while minimizing slow moving/obsolete/excess inventory
- Assist with general sales activities by providing information and/or data to external customers (Consignment Shop) including sales via telemarketing, internet and e-sales channels.
- Assist and coordinate, turn backs, supplier commit dates, customer commit dates as necessary.
- Provide formal quotes on behalf of the Account Managers; ensures accurate and timely entry and delivery of quotes to customers
- May assist in areas such as Revenue Recondition Forecasting, Data Base Reporting and other related duties.
- Demonstrate commitment, adherence and compliance with all applicable policies, procedures and training requirements for a safe workplace.
- Uphold company values, ethics, mission and vision.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in spare parts and product support
- Develop and recommend parts sales practices to department, global aftermarket team and sales team that leverage company capabilities.
- Maintain and update Recommended Spare Parts Lists (RSPLs).
- Timely input for Monthly Report to include: Departmental report, Inbound/backlog, sales versus budget,
- On Time Performance, margin report, and customer sales and trends. Other analysis and reports as required.
- Occasional travel (trade shows, customer sites, etc.) would be expected.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company’s discretion.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday& Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
Related Jobs (952)
Senior Java Developer (English Speaking Skill) – 2,500,000 – Foreign Company on September 22, 2023 Full Time
QC Staff (Animal Feed/ Mandalay) – 400,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Purchasing Staff (Animal Feed/ Mandalay) – 300,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Documentation Executive – 700,000 – Foreign Company on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Secretary (English 4 Skills) – 800,000 – Foreign Company on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Delivery Supervisor (East Dagon Township) – 400,000 – Local Company– (3) Posts on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Project Manager (Civil/B.Arch/Building/Pyin Oo Lwin) – 3,500,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2023 Full Time