Job Location: Yankin Township
Type of Business/Product: Microfinance Industry
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 21P723
Salary: Negotiable Salary
- 2 years of credit experience in Microfinance organization. Bachelor’s degree (Any).
- Be willing to periodically travel to customer sites.
- Good team management skills
- The ability to work in a team and individually
- Sound decision-making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good business judgment
- Sound Computer Skills using a computer
- Good English Skills.
- Need to travel to customer locations and branches.
- Main Responsibilities
- Managing Credit Control, Credit Management & Credit Risk
- Manage for Hayman Capital employees engaged in delivery of credit products and services.
- Implementing and continuously updating processes and methodologies for core credit products to ensure they remain client attractive and market focused.
- Maintain a branch organizational structure sufficient to meet all goals and objectives
- Properly motivate the credit and collections staff
- Measure branch performance with appropriate metrics
- Develop the credit management capability within the practice.
- Ensure overall loan quality and low PAR, according to annual budget.
- Supervise and manage collection efforts in the branches.
- Serve as a member and/or Head of the Loans and Arrears Committee.
- Managing to Branch Managers for all the operations are smooth and within Hayman Capital’s policies and procedures.
- Provide for ongoing training of Credit Team Leaders and Loan Officers for developing their knowledge,
- policies and procedures of Hayman Capital and understanding about rules and regulations.
- Maintain the corporate credit policy
- Manage customer credit files
- Monitor the credit granting and updating process
- Accept or reject the staff’s credit recommendations
- Personally investigate the largest customer credit applications
- Personally visit the largest customers to establish relations
- Manage the corporate financing program
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by direct manager.
- Responsible for solving problems in duty and immediately report to direct manager about the problems for solutions.
- Comply with the rules and regulations of the Operations Department.
- Ensure good customer service with highly respect.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance