Job Location: Yangon Region
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 34P701
Salary: USD 3000
• Degree in Accounting.
• Advance Excel skills and PowerPoint skills are required.
• Good English in speaking, reading, and writing is required.
• Chinese speaking and reading are preferred.
• Automotive business working experience is preferred.
• Auditor working experience is preferred.
• Multinational company working experience is preferred.
• To assist the Asset General Manager on the day to day operations.
• Highly self-motivated and with the ability to work under pressure; problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage/prioritize multiple projects, meet tight deadlines and demonstrate a strong work ethic in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
• Responsible for overseeing financial accounting activities and make sure the compliance with Group policy and IFRS as well as Myanmar law/regulation.
• Conduct all day-to-day accounting and finance-related work.
– Prepare and record assets, liabilities, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
– Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
• Responsible for financial reporting
– Month/Quarter/Year end closing reports to headquarter and variance analysis
– Handle full set of accounts(Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet)
– Monthly forecast and annual budget preparation
• Responsible for asset management
– Ensure all company asset(stock/inventory/asset/cash) are under control
– Conduct physical stock taking and prepare variance analysis report
• Responsible for internal control and internal/external audit
– Ensure all business activities and transactions in compliance with Group policy
– Liaise with external auditor for audit process, audit report, and tax return…
– Liaise with internal auditor for audit process, ICSA(internal control self-assessment),RA(risk assessment)…
• Manage company’s taxation, liaise with tax office for CT, CIT, AIT, PIT….
• Secretarial affairs – company registration, licenses application and renewal, contract review….
• Office administrative & HR
– HR: payroll calculation, recruitment, staff attendance…
– Office administrative: office supplies management, maintenance of office facilities and equipment…
• Ashco assignment from upper management.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday (half), Sunday, Public Holidays
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
Experience8 Years +
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (139)
Cashier (Restaurant /နေစားငြိမ်း) – 180,000 – Local Company on August 8, 2022 Full Time
Senior Accountant (Clothing Store) – 600,000 – Local Company on August 8, 2022 Full Time
Chief Accountant (Hlaingthaya) – 1,000,000 – Local Company on August 8, 2022 Full Time
Senior Accountant (Trading Field only) – 400,000 – Local Company on August 8, 2022 Full Time