Job Location: Sanchaung Township
Type of Business/Product: Construction Industry- Interior Decoration
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P985
Salary: 1,200,000/- Kyats
- To prepare creative and high-quality proposal for presentation to Clients and Tenders based on Client’s requirements.
- To produce conceptual creative interior design, space planning, construction drawing, documentation and assistant in managing all aspects of design development & site implementation.
- To meet and communicate with client on design implementation.
- To co-ordinate with contractors and maintain quality control.
- To work with junior designer and be able to nurture and support them.
- Any degree or diploma holder in architecture, interior design studies or equivalent.
- To have at least 5 years of experience in interior design and decoration.
- To be good in design conceptualization & presentation skill, ability to market designs to client.
- To have excellent time management skill & able to meet deadlines.
- To have effective communication skill, analytical & interpersonal skill.
- To have good command of spoken & written English.
- To be able to work under pressure & team environment.
- To be proficient in the following software:
- AutoCAD 2D/3D rendering
- 3D Studio max (Vary Rendering)
- Google Sketchup (Vary Rendering)
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, illustrator
Working Hours: 9:00AM – 5:30PM
Holidays : Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYBuilding / Construction
Related Jobs (895)
Pile Manager (Concrete/Manufacturing) – 700,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Warehouse Manager (Mingalardon Township) – 1,000,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Warehouse Supervisor (Mingalardon Township) – 500,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Assistant Sales Manager (Solar Products) – 800,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time