Job Location: Mayangon Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading/ Pharmaceutical
Gender: Male/Female – (1)
Job Ref No.: 17P1984
Salary: 1,000,000 /- Kyats
- Bachelor or University Degree Holder
- Degree in business, logistics or related field preferred
- At least 3 years of work experience in logistics management is required (under pharma
industry would be preferred)
- Excellent communication skills in English & Myanmar
- Proficient on use of Microsoft applications
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
- Flexible & team player
- To take responsibility for Inbound Logistics Process – end to end between supplier and importer .
- To support right information, right products, and right quantity time to time updates to achieve
- The major responsibility is close coordination with internal customers (Marketing teams, Distribution team, Regulatory team, Warehouse team and Finance team) as process requirement as well as external customers (sourcing countries Supply and Logistic Team) for shipping process.
- To report updates of daily, monthly data in excel files.
- Supply Chain Management Coordinator is reporting to Manager, Department Head.
- To coordinate with importers for approved import licenses.
- To provide soft copy of import license to source countries (Manila, Indo and VN), supply & logistic team once received from importers.
- To coordinate with sourcing supply teams for logistic process and documentations process
- To follow up source supply teams for pending shipment with outstanding/active IL due to supply issue/delay specially for VN products.
- To check details information in draft shipping docs (packing list, invoice and B/L) that provide by Shippers (objective is must be correct presentation without error to prevent delay in clearing process)
- To prepare transit shipment list by product & quantity when getting draft BL.
- To share information of transit shipment by email to Division Head of S&CD, Marketing, PRMG and cc: to Division Head and CGM at twice a month
- To confirm with shipping agent for vessel arrival and coordinate with importers/clearing agents for cargo clearing process.
- To verify shipment (physical quantity per SKU with documents) at distributor’s warehouse on behalf of UPCL by rotation between team members.
- To inform for product details by email to marketing teams and distribution team after receiving shipment at distributor’s warehouse.
- To provide shipping docs set of every shipment to Accounting Department (etc., invoice, packing list, BL and distributor’s goods receiving note so and so).
- To encode and monitor in Excel files for details of IL, shipments and due invoices for payment to HK.
- To consolidate monthly inventory report from distributors to MDY and YGN UPCL’s warehouse.
- To counter check on quantity of returned stocks from distributors to UPCL.
- To confirm the quantity, expiry date, batch number per SKU of each shipment.
- To coordinate with regulatory team for update status of renewal DRC.
- To update for monthly report files in Excel.
- To prepare report of distributor’s inventory template for providing to PH Supply Team every end of the months after received from distributors.
- To provide regulatory team for COA per shipment when received from sourcing.
- To arrange for sending back of documents, data logger & sample to Source Country via DHL if needs
- To request payment for (etc.,DHL charges , Training Expenses,…) with Unify system.
- To check charges, shortage / damage & monthly outstanding receivable charges from distributors.
Working Hour : 9:00A.M to5: 30P.M
Holiday : Saturday and Sunday, Public Holidays
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,000,000 - 1,500,000 MMK
Related Jobs (896)
Pile Manager (Concrete/Manufacturing) – 700,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Warehouse Manager (Mingalardon Township) – 1,000,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Warehouse Supervisor (Mingalardon Township) – 500,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Assistant Sales Manager (Solar Products) – 800,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Sales & Marketing Supervisor (Solar) – 400,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time