Job Location: Pazundaung Township
Type of Business/Product: Microfinance Industry
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P1756
Salary: 600,000/- Kyats
- Our client company are looking to hire a dedicated senior marketing and communications officer to join our team.
- The senior marketing and communications officer will support our marketing and communications strategies, manage our online and offline communication with internal and external stakeholders, and increase brand awareness.
- The senior marketing and communications offer develops and distributes promotional materials, writes and disseminates publicity materials, responds to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinates promotion and marketing events.
- To succeed as a senior marketing and communications officer, you should be able to think creatively and have excellent communication and writing skills in both English and Burmese.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective marketing and
communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, newsletters, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products, and/or services.
- Create communication materials both in Burmese and English
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Checks company’s social media channels regularly and website to ensure business information is up to date.
- Liaises with external agencies and ensures that the products and services are received in good quality and on time
- Visits branch offices and clients for the company’s promotional videos and posters
- Monitoring and managing the marketing needs of our branches
- Performing market research and client satisfaction surveys, and analyzing the data Organizing promotional and CSR events, and communicating about them
- Identifies any possible reputation risk to eliminate and reduces brand damage
- Manage conflict as it arises and escalate to management.
- Other duties if required
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in a marketing and communications role.
- Proficient in English (Speaking, Reading, Writing, and listening at the business level)
- Creative writing skills in both English and Burmese
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Team player and cross-functionally Being honest and responsible in personality
- Design thinking
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Being able to work onsite with projects in varying locations
Working Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (923)
Finance Manager (Mandalay) – 2,000,000 – Joint Venture Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Supervisor (Patheingyi Township) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Chief Accountant (CPA or ACCA) – 1,200,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Sales Driver (FMCG/ Mayangon Township) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Executive (Logistics Service/ Pazundaung Township) – 450,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Staff (Logistics Service/Pazundaung Township) – 300,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Sales Driver (Red License/ Edible Oil/ Hlaingthaya) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time