Job Location: North Dagon Township
Type of Business/Product: Food/ F&B Business
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P1163
Salary: 3,000,000/- Kyats
• Any graduated or Master Degree.
• Over 10 years experience in F&B operation field.
• Fluent in English 4 skills.
• Ability to delegate tasks.
• Great leadership abilities.
• Deep knowledge of the food industry.
• Customer oriented mindset.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of staff.
• Ability to create reports to give to ownership.
• Group’s central support group in oversea
• Group’s other entities in Myanmar, including HR, Finance/Accounting, and other service support groups
• Shareholding partners, landlords, supply chain, HR and other matters as appropriate
• Franchisors, logistic companies, marketing & PR agencies, contractors, designers, logistic companies, suppliers. etc.
• Government authorities, legal advisors, auditors, business community as appropriate
• Develop the brand’s presence in Myanmar as per company’s development plan
• Contribute to an efficient supply chain system to improve operations’ profitability
• Manage the openings of each store (design/ construction, opening ceremony, recruitment/training)
• Ensure all restaurants operate at a high quality level with emphasis on customer service while adhering to company standards and procedures
• Ensure execution of operating standards that optimize returns on assets, increases sales and improves profits
• Ensure crisis management system is followed as requires to maintain efficient operations
• Keep a low COG through implementation of operation excellence system, inventory control and marketing campaigns
• Take appropriate employment actions to ensure quality of management and proper staffing levels
• Coach and develop store management team in the achievement of company standards and their personal development plans
• Lead the team to create, develop and update any related procedures/ systems
• Ensure proper training phases are successfully completed of all company restaurant personnel in relation to their development
• Utilize a communication process to ensure all staff are aware of expectations and performance standards
• In coordination with the franchisor and Group’s central support group in oversea, participate in the creation and implementation of a yearly marketing plan for the brand;
• Apply the franchisor’s overall Brand Strategy to Myanmar, taking into account local market conditions & customer preferences
• Create a competitive product mix and pricing tactics
• Ensure good public relations, enhancing and preserving a good company image
• Participate in the development of a strong brand awareness via effective advertising and promotion
• Financial Responsibilities:
• Responsible for bottom-line results of the brand.
• Preparation of annual business plans with sales forecasts, P&L estimations and capital expenditures
• Analyze and report weekly on controllable, sales and profits to ensure accurate and timely financial tracking
• Must be competent in developing and recommending operating plan and budget in addition to ensuring meeting established budgetary guidelines
• Position mainly based in Yangon with future developments in the main cities of Myanmar. Occasional travels to oversea for internal meetings and training with the franchisor.
• Able to work on weekends /public holiday when activity requires
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Transportation Allowance & yearly bonus will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
Experience8 Years +
INDUSTRYRestaurant / Coffee Shop
Related Jobs (225)
Guest Relation Officer (Mandalay) – 300,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time
Sales Admin (Pest Control) – 250,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time
Operation Manager (Healthcare & Spa) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time