Job Location: Hlaing Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading – Medical Equipment
Gender: Male/Female – (1)
Job Ref No.: 36P605
Salary: Negotiable Salary
- Bachelor’s degree required (Medical related degrees)
- Minimum of 3 years and above of sale experience and working knowledge of company products and services.
- Nice to have Medical sales and/or capital equipment sales experience preferred with focus on surgeon
- Nice to have surgical instruments and General Surgery Equipment sales experience a plus
- Communication Proficiency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Teamwork
- Problem Solving/ Logical Reasoning Technical Scientific Understanding
- Collaboration Skills
- Customer Service
- Provide client guidance
- Comfortable with deadlines
- Goal oriented
- Manages assigned territory to exceed quota by:
- Making sales calls to target accounts
- Selling and servicing the target accounts, pre-planning and adapting the sales presentation to the individuals involved • Exceeding the standard level of performance in market segment call activity, target account penetration, evaluations started and evaluations concluded
- Demonstration effective full line selling
- Support the execution of all marketing launch plans and new product sales objectives
- Coordinate all allocate corporate resources within the scope and scale of the sales account plans
- Participate in training plans and programs. Manage the training for accounts within area of responsibility.
- Facilitate education on product advantages.
- Facilitate sales process through involvement of other organizational resources
- Maintain a continuing program to improve and upgrade skills to include, but not limited to: Competitive knowledge selling skills PC Skills
- Promote and sells surgical products and assisting the Surgeons in Operating room within an assigned geographic area and/or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including hospital, physicians and surgical personnel.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits.
- Conducts and/or evaluates market research including customers and competitors activities.
- Develops and/or implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Assesses customer needs and feedback regarding new products and/or modifications to existing products and communicates to internal stakeholders including other groups and BD.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
Benefit : Ferry & Phone bill will be provided.
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Related Jobs (152)
Commercial Assistant (English Speaking Skill) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2021 Full Time
B2B Sales Representative (FMCG/ နေပြည်တော်) – 250,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2021 Full Time
Sales Representative (Kitchenware)– 200,000 – Local Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Assistant Sales Manager (Generator) – 800,000 – Local Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Assistant Sales Manager (Medical / Shop) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Sales Manager (Education Service) – 1,000,000 – Foreign Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Marketing Staff (Construction) – 250,000 – Local Company – (3) Posts on September 21, 2021 Full Time
Senior Sales Engineer (EC/IT/ELV Solutions) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 21, 2021 Full Time