Job Location: Mayangone Township
Type of Business/Product: Microfinance
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P1046
Salary: 700,000/- Kyats
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or similar.
• Demonstrable experience as an Application Support Engineer in a related field.
• Advanced knowledge of front end and back end programming languages, such as C#, .NET, Python.
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Exposure to CI processes and concepts, Jenkins and build systems.
• Test and deploy, revise, update, refactor and debug code, Improve existing system
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Ability to manage code migration, document configuration changes, and monitor performance.
• Exceptional ability to provide front end support to internal departments and web-based clients.
• Advanced proficiency in determining the causes of application errors and repairing them.
• The ability to draw from diverse data and systems knowledge to solve complex problems and suggest improvements.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to keep up with innovation in application design.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Providing software application support under the supervision of the Senior Engineer.
• Performing analyses on software application functionality and suggesting improvements.
• Ensuring effective front end and back end functionality of applications.
• Consulting with the software development team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance.
• Managing code migration across environments to ensure continued and synchronized functionality.
• Establishing the root causes of application errors, and escalating serious concerns to the Senior Engineer.
• Keeping record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates.
• Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
• Providing front end support to clients and colleagues in other departments.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday(half) & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
INDUSTRYBank / Microfinance
Related Jobs (30)
CCTV Manager (Myawaddy/Kayin State) – 700,000 – Local Company on September 16, 2021 Full Time
React Native Senior Programmer (iOS/ Android) – Negotiable Salary – Foreign Company on September 15, 2021 Full Time
IT Technician (Hardware) – 400,000 – Local Company on September 13, 2021 Full Time
Senior Web Developer (MVC framework) – 700,000 – Foreign Company on September 10, 2021 Full Time
Senior Network Engineer (IT) – 800,000 – Local Company on September 9, 2021 Full Time
Application Developer (IT) – 800,000 – Local Company on September 9, 2021 Full Time
Sales & Marketing Manager (IT & Technology) – 800,000 – Local Company on September 9, 2021 Full Time