Job Location: Hlaing Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading /FMCG
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 19P1551
Salary: 500,000 /- Kyats
- Bachelor’s degree holder.
- Proven experience as inventory or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Advance Excel level and inventory management
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Can work under pressure.
- LCCI Level II/III
- Create and implement best practices, policies, system and processes to improve operational and financial performance.
- Collaborate with warehouse and other department to ensure business goals are met.
- Resolve problems concerning warehouse and inventory issues.
- Manage of inventory accuracy.
- Identify and resolve any inventory discrepancies and ensure inventory and system records are in alignment.
- Arrange of quarterly / yearly ground stock taking and release result report as per timeline.
- Check all related inventory transaction reports.
- Monitoring inventory levels and replenishing stock as needed.
- Developing and implementing inventory control systems and practices.
- Coordinating the logistics of purchase orders, stock transfers, deliveries, tagging, and processing.
- Forecasting supply and demand requirements to ensure stock availability.
- Tracking inbound and outbound orders to prevent overstocking and out-of-stock (OOS).
- Analyzing and reviewing supply chain data to identify and resolve issues.
- Generating purchase and pricing reports, supply chain analysis, and inventory management systems.
- Performing regular stock checks and reporting any issues to the Managing Director.
- Maintaining and updating records of purchase orders, pricing reports, and inventory records
Working Hour: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefit: Lunch will be provided
How to Apply: Please email email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
Related Jobs (934)
Factory Manager (English 4 Skills /Nyaungdon) – 1,200,000 – Foreign Company on September 25, 2023 Full Time
Sales & Marketing Executive (Education Service) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 25, 2023 Full Time
Assistant Admin Manager (South Okkalapa Township) – 700,000 – Local Company on September 25, 2023 Full Time
Admin & HR Executive (South Okkalapa Township) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 25, 2023 Full Time
Admin & HR Executive (Mawlamyine) – 500,000 – Local Company on September 25, 2023 Full Time