Team 16 (VAC)
Job Location: Yankin Township
Type of Business/Product: IT Industry
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P1606
Salary: 600,000 /- Kyats
- A bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of technology experience with at least 3 years hands-on technical roles in the field.
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, and enterprise software applications.
- Technical experience with databases, Web development, and user support.
- Good background in Data Base design in Microsoft SQL and Access, Microsoft .NET, Virtual Studio, HTML.
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Productivity Tools.
- Knowledgeable in IT security and DevOps.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high-pressure environment with changing priorities.
- Good command in spoken and written English.
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Salary can negotiate upon skills and experience.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance the systems.
- Investigate and troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects.
- Responsible for the design phase and functional specifications of any new IT software development projects.
- Analyze system requirements and specifications to create a database.
- Perform validation and verification process.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Participate in meetings with the teams to discuss progress and issues to be resolved, and report progress to the HODs.
- Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between all functional teams to assist in addressing and resolving IT software issues.
- Work closely with development team, functional teams, and vendors.
- Maintain effective communication and project planning across technical and functional teams
Assist the Project Manager as and when required.
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support a quality deliverable.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
INDUSTRYIT Software and Internet
Related Jobs (47)
Senior Developer (Work from Home) – 1,200,000 – Japanese Company on August 13, 2022 Full Time