Job Location: Shwepyitha Township
Type of Business/Product: Construction/Building
Gender: Male/Female – (1)
Job Ref No.: 17P1966
Salary: 800,000/- Kyats
- At least 5years’ experience in related field.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or similar software.
- Knowledge of construction methods, materials, and industry standards.
- Experience in conducting quality checks on drawings.
- Excellent. communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines. Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Prepare and issue Shop drawing (Structure / Archi) for Construction Process
- To Check, Approve and issue Shop drawing from Subordinate
- Co-ordinate with Structural Design Engineer, Construction Engineer and Project
- interpreting technical design specifications and translating them into detailed and accurate
- To produce detailed drawings, which include the layout and specifications of the concrete structures and the reinforcing steel bars needed for constructing them. The rebar schedules a part of these drawings, which outlines the placement and size of the rebars based on the design requirements
- Able to produce shop drawings/details drawing for related field. (Architecture, Structure R.C and Steel accordance with project specifications, design Drawings and codes)
- Utilize advanced software and well-versed the latest version of Auto CAD software.
- Computer systems to create, modify or update shop drawings as required. Able to use 3D
- CAD and AutoCAD Revit (3D) and Google Sketchup.
- Coordinate and communicate with other project stakeholders, including architects, contractors, engineers, and fabricators, to ensure that relevant project documentation is completed accurately and on time.
- Responsible for producing accurate and detailed drawings of RC structures, fabrications,
and rebar schedules for construction projects while adhering standards and specifications.
- Create detailed RC steel and Rebar fabrications drawings using AutoCAD or similar
- Create accurate rebar schedules that include precise measurements, cutting lengths, and
bending angles of each rebar and bill of materials (BOM) for the project.
- Attend meetings with design teams, clients, contractors, and other stakeholders to discuss
- Conduct quality checks on drawings to ensure compliance with project recurrent.
- Understanding the codes and standards related to the RC detailing process and have a thorough knowledge of construction materials and techniques
Working Hours: 8:30 A.M to 5:30 P.M.
Holidays: Saturday (Alternate)Sunday and Public Holidays.
Benefit: Ferry & Lunch, Uniform will be provided.
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title in subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
INDUSTRYBuilding / Construction
Related Jobs (930)
Finance Manager (Mandalay) – 2,000,000 – Joint Venture Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Supervisor (Patheingyi Township) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Chief Accountant (CPA or ACCA) – 1,200,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Sales Driver (FMCG/ Mayangon Township) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Executive (Logistics Service/ Pazundaung Township) – 450,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Staff (Logistics Service/Pazundaung Township) – 300,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Sales Driver (Red License/ Edible Oil/ Hlaingthaya) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time