Team 13 (VAC)
Job Location: Mandalay Region
Type of Business/Product: Retail Sales Industry – Fashion
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P1467
Salary: 600,000/- Kyats
- Supervise orientation and training for new shop PCS.
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure all PCs are provided the same level of service according to the company’s standards.
- Resolve customer problems or complaints by determining optimal solutions.
- Manage all shop operational issues, including shop housekeeping, shop administrative duties, daily stock counting, and daily sales deposit.
- Manage all shop documents that are filled completely and submitted properly.
- Ensure the PCs are understood how to fill the all-shop documents. For example, sale pay in the list, return form, memo form, supply request form, etc.
- Review sales report weekly with shop employees and analyze then report to supervisor.
- Manage the staff attendance, OT, and planning.
- Immediate report to Brand Manager, if there is any irregular happens.
- Performing Marketing activities such as promoting, event, or relevant.
- Oversee new channels to increase the sale in the area (Wholesale and retail)
- Any graduated
- At least 3 years experience in a related field.
- Good communication in English 4skills
- Powerful leading skills and Strong organizational skills.
- Customer management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- To enjoy working with other people.
- Salary is 5Lks to 6Lks depending on experience.
- Able to work in Mandalay Region.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM- 4:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday (alternate) & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry & Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Related Jobs (760)
Sales Executive (Paper & Paper Products) – 600,000 – Local Company on March 28, 2023 Full Time
CMS Developer – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on March 28, 2023 Full Time