Job Location: Pyin Oo Lwin Township, Mandalay Region
Type of Business/Product: Construction/ Building
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 32P691
Salary: 650,000/- Kyats
• Must have bachelor’s degree of Civil Engineering.
• At least 8 years of working experience in construction industry background.
• knowledgeable of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design.
• Proficient in the use of computer aided design (CAD) software and Microsoft Office.
• Must have business level in English Language.
• Enable to travel to other cities especially in rural area due to project location.
• Maintain control of all project documentation.
• Coordinates and maintains special inspection documentation for the project.
• Maintain/update project records. (Actual Site Measurements & Material Usage)
• Assist the Project Manager and construction Manager in creating and distributing the
• project schedule and progress. (To request materials on time to complete the schedule)
• Understand Project plans and Specifications.
• Study Job Specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
• Assist project team with conflict resolution between Developer, contractor and
• Responsible for understanding project plans and answering field personnel questions.
• Conducts and documents weekly project meetings/decisions.
• Assists the project team and HQ with site safety and coordination.
• Assist Project Cost and Contract team with monthly/Weekly subcontractor billings and
• pay applications.
• Assist Project Manager/Construction Manager with assigned tasks.
• Identify and resolves all problems that arises on site.
• Assist Project Manager/Construction Manager to organize & deploy resource/material for
• project, attend site matters & complains related to project sites;
• Prepare & submit shop drawings, materials and necessary documents to consultant for
• Co-ordinate with sub-con & solve technical problems and control material wastage.
• Assists the Project Manager in ensuring the project is completed on time, within budget
• and on schedule.
• Must good interpersonal skill and independent.
Working Hours: 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Holidays: One day per week
Benefits: Basic Salary + other allowances, Accommodation will be provided
How to Apply: Please email email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
Experience8 Years +
INDUSTRYBuilding / Construction
Related Jobs (822)
Service Mechanic (MP/Tractor) – 400,000 – Local Company on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Stock Controller – 350,000 – Local Company on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Accountant (Real Estate) – 350,000 – Local Company on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Sales Manager (Pet Accessories) – 1,500,000 – Local Company on May 31, 2023 Full Time
Sales Staff (Bags) – 200,000 – Local Company on May 31, 2023 Full Time