Job Location: Pazundaung Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading Industry – Building Materials
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P1208
Salary: 500,000/- Kyats
- Must be a graduate of any university.
- Must have a Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- Must have at least 2-years’ experience as a Social Media Account Officer.
- Must have Content Writing Experience
- (Preferable experience in building material field or kitchen & sanitary field.)
- Able to use Facebook ad manager.
- Able to use Photoshop, AI, InDesign, Word, Excel, PowerPoint Internet, and Email.
- High Energy Level, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Problem
- Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information.
- Good communication in English 4 skills.
- Good in Teamwork, Communication, and interpersonal skill with foreigners.
- Who lives near Pazundaung Township (more preferable)
- Monitoring and maintaining the online presence of the company (Facebook, Instagram, Viber).
- Updating and maintaining company profiles on online media channels.
- Creating an effective plan for the digital campaign.
- Creating Content Calendars and developing Content.
- Dealing with Graphic Designers and uploading the contents on social media pages.
- Creating Facebook Ads.
- Keep updating with the lasts marketing trends and implements is a marketing strategy that would. work on social media platforms.
- General support for marketing operation.
- Monthly Social Media Report.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry & Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
Related Jobs (216)
Chief Financial Officer – 1,500,000 – Local Company on August 15, 2022 Full Time
Visual Merchandising Manager (Fashion) – 1,000,000 – Local Company on August 15, 2022 Full Time
Marketing Manager (Fashion) – 1,000,000 – Local Company on August 15, 2022 Full Time