Type of Business/Product: Trading Industry – Car Service Center
Gender: Male (2)
Job Ref No.: 11P753
Salary: Between USD 2500 & USD 5000
- Any graduate (or) bachelor of (Mechanical, Mechatronics).
- 5 years experience in Automobile Magnetic Field .
- Good command of English is a must.
- Good knowledge of After-Sales information systems.
- Customer orientation.
- Highly visible and hands-on leadership style.
- Communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Plan and monitor the workshop capacity / available man-hours.
- Look at the processes and procedures and implement changes where necessary in line with CCM and Manufacturer requirements.
- Monitor the lead-time
- Handle customer complaint when the case is escalated
- Ensure the sufficient workshop capacity
- Ensure the overall workshop process and the quality of work
- Ensure the availability of the technical equipment’s and special tools
- Monitor the workshop productivity and efficiency level according to the targets
- Ensure the compliance with the health, safety and legal regulations
- Ensure the cleanliness and orderliness in the workshop and service areas, meeting the company policy
- Manage and supervise handling of Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) and service cars
- Plan resources for overtime/shift situations
- Ensure the availability of necessary facilities, bays, machines, special tools and equipment
- Ensure regular maintenance of the facilities and equipment
- Ensure the enough supply of workshop consumables.
- Ensure the service literature, product brochures as well as the process documentation and the required software is up to date, complete and available
- Pass on information to employees in a timely manner and ensure information security
- Manage the performance of subordinates by setting targets and monitoring results.
- Develop and motivate subordinates according to their abilities and needs of the company
- Determine training needs and secure suitable training.
- Provide continuous guidance, support and feedback to subordinates
- Other assign by HOD.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Food and Accommodation will be provided
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
Career LevelTop-level Management
Related Jobs (124)
QA/QC Engineer (Civil/Road) – 400,000 – Local Company on June 11, 2021 Full Time