Job Location: Tharkayta Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing Industry / Alcohol
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No: 12P351
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in the related field.
- Advance in computer literate.
- Personality: creative, honest, hard-working, and passionate.
- Able to work under pressure and deadline.
- Age between 27 ~ 30 years old.
- Handle the stock account transition as assigned.
- By using ERP, able to print out the approved invoices for the daily delivery issues.
- Recording daily issue invoices (Inv number and date, dealer’s or customer’s name and payment terms, etc,)
- Record daily delivered invoice and some status as needed.
- Handle administration jobs (expense report, etc)
- Participate in ground stock checking with the WH team and Account team as needed.
- Participate in the activities of the warehouse as needed.
- Support Warehouse Manager for stock summary (received, issue, return and balance)
- Follow the assignments from the Chief Accountant and Warehouse Manager.
- Report to Chief Accountant and Warehouse Manager.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary250,000 - 400,000 MMK
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (265)
Accountant (Chinese 4 Skills) – 700,000 – Foreign Company on January 27, 2021 Full Time
Cash Accountant – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on January 27, 2021 Full Time
Warehouse Staff (Tractor) – 200,000 – Local Company on January 26, 2021 Full Time