Job Location: Thilawa, Thanlyin Township
Type of Business/Product: Oil & Gas Industry – Oil Terminal
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P809
Salary: 300,000/- Kyats
Under the supervision of the Maintenance Leader, the Storeman is in charge of maintenance, safety, and operation stores in the terminal. The Storeman will keep track of the conditions and obsoleting of all stored items and is responsible for the record-keeping of all inventoried items in the store and coordinate with the individual department head for its proper replenishment.
- Responsible for all stores in the terminal.
- Adhere to the procedure and comply with company regulations.
- Coordinate with maintenance, safety, and operations department for withdrawal and issuance of stores.
- Coordinate with contractors and vendors for delivery of stores and ensuring delivery is as per delivery order and also coordinate with relevant terminal personnel for the proper receiving inspection before signing off the delivery order.
- Ensure that all stores received and issued are accounted for.
- Inform the respective department leader once the stock level falls below the minimum quantity or reaches a certain deadline on the obsoleting as set by each department head.
- Ensure that spares are kept neatly, clean, in good condition, and can be retrieved easily.
- Ensure the timely issuing of spares.
- Conduct stock counts and checks as required by the Maintenance Leader.
- Be part of the terminal Emergency response team and safeguarding the Terminal assets during emergencies.
- Achieve Key Performance Index set out by the management
- Any Bachelor
- 2 years experience as a storeman, preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Independent judgment
Working Hours: 7:30 AM- 4:30 PM
Holidays: Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry, Lunch, and accommodation will be provided
Offerd Salary250,000 - 400,000 MMK
INDUSTRYOil & Gas
Related Jobs (207)
Sales Admin (Pest Control) – 250,000 – Local Company on June 12, 2021 Full Time
QA/QC Engineer (Civil/Road) – 400,000 – Local Company on June 11, 2021 Full Time