Job Location: Bahan Township
Type of Business/Product: Construction & Property Management
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P1011
Salary: 2,000,000/- Kyats
• Graduated from University, major in Civil Construction specialized in Structural Design Calculation
• Construction design practice certificate/licenses.
• At least 10 years of experience in the field of high-rise building structure design (of which over 5 years in Dead of Structural Design team position).
• In-depth knowledge of structural solutions, standards and regulations on design, construction, acceptance, hand-over, operation and maintenance.
• Basic knowledge of architecture, electromechanical engineering, infrastructure engineering & ancillary works, common errors of each subject when the general system requirements are not met.
• Basic knowledge of principles and procedures for work management, records management, principles of presentation of design drawings, explanations (including specifications), cost estimates, etc.
• Knowledge of project management and management principles including strategic planning, resource allocation mainly includes team leadership knowledge, work coordination
• Law: master and update legal information related to processes, rules and technical standards in the construction industry of Myanmar and abroad.
• Have a relationship with PE consultants and state agencies HPBC, YCDC, FBD …
• Proficient in specialized software for design such as: ETAB, SAFE, PLAXIS, SAP, AUTOCAD, REVIT, BIM
• Very Good at English (4 skills)
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Develop plans, deploy and manage the work structure design to meet the goals and plans of the Company and meet the required Standards and Codes.
• Coordinate with design consultants, PE consultants and other departments to develop technical solution to propose design plans suitable to the requirements, size of the project and the company’s orientation. Comparing and evaluating the engineering of design options.
• Coordinate with the construction site to provide suggestions & timely adjustment of construction designs of the project.
• Track and update standards, codes, procedures and documents related to construction fields. Design research and development: updating the world’s development trends, updating international and domestic standards in line with design objectives.
• Manage Structural teams.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Holidays: Saturday (half) & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits: Uniform will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,500,000 - 2,000,000 MMK
Career LevelTop-level Management
INDUSTRYBuilding / Construction
Related Jobs (124)
Geologist Engineer (Banmauk) – 400,000 – Local Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time
MEP Project Manager (M&E) – 1,200,000 – Foreign Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time
Sales Executive (Air Con) – 500,000 – Local Company on June 14, 2021 Full Time
QA/QC Engineer (Civil/Road) – 400,000 – Local Company on June 11, 2021 Full Time