Job Location: Mingaladon Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing Industry / Softdrink
Gender: Male/ Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P1619
Salary: 500,000/- Kyats
- Any graduate, Engineering graduate (more prefer).
- Must have 3 years’ experience in related field.
- Preferable experience in manufacturing field.
- Proficient in Microsoft office word, excel, power point, internet and email.
- Good in English 4 skills.
- Good in personal skills & communication skills.
- Willing to work at Mingaladon industrials zone.
Details of Duties & Responsibilities
- In charge of development and maintenance of technical training system.
- Implement and execute the Continuous Improvement & Technical Training Plans and Programs that will support the business needs of the Manufacturing Operation.
- Coordinates training activities and initiatives in the department concerned.
- Research new training materials and supplies that might enhance our training procedures and provide value to our employees.
- Implement and executive required training for new hires and assign them to training sessions.
- Facilitate gap analysis and identify future training needs and create curriculum to facilitate that training.
- Identifying training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet business needs.
- Optimizing training processes for efficiency.
- Design, develop and deliver technical programs /curricula for technical topics.
- Analyze effectiveness of training programs and identify and implement solutions to maximize their success
- Attend seminars and conferences to identify new industry trends and current training techniques
- Research, develop and update technical training materials of high professional standards
- Implement applicable learning methodologies and techniques
- Manage and maintain training database
- Participate in cross functional meeting, management review and quality system review.
- Maintain document and record as required by the Plant good documentation practices.
Working Hours: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Holidays : Saturday (Half) & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits : Ferry will be provided
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (957)
Senior Java Developer (English Speaking Skill) – 2,500,000 – Foreign Company on September 22, 2023 Full Time
QC Staff (Animal Feed/ Mandalay) – 400,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Purchasing Staff (Animal Feed/ Mandalay) – 300,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Documentation Executive – 700,000 – Foreign Company on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Secretary (English 4 Skills) – 800,000 – Foreign Company on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Delivery Supervisor (East Dagon Township) – 400,000 – Local Company– (3) Posts on September 22, 2023 Full Time
Project Manager (Civil/B.Arch/Building/Pyin Oo Lwin) – 3,500,000 – Local Company on September 22, 2023 Full Time