Job Location: Laukkai, Shan State
Type of Business/Product: Hotel Industry
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 21P832
Salary: 1,600,000 ~ 2,500,000 /- Kyats
- More than one year of education, or related majors.
- Familiar with the working specifications and requirements of barbecue, and master the quality requirements of various operating techniques of side dishes.
- Understand the Food Sanitation Law.
- Able to work independently according to work specifications and quality standards, and have corresponding technical grades.
- Chinese Mandarin 4 skills.
- Responsible for preparing all food items for Teppanyaki business, including all poultry, seafood, vegetables and sauces, etc., according to daily reservation requirements.
- Properly maintain kitchen equipment and keep it hygienic and clean. 3. Supervise and control the inventory of all consumables in the kitchen.
- Purchasing materials for Teppanyaki according to operational requirements. 5. Be approachable to guests and interact with them while cooking. 6. Complete other work assigned by the superior, but not limited to the above work.
- Organize subordinates to participate in training and assessment, summarize the operating experience of various foods, and jointly study innovative dishes.
Working Hours: Hotel Nature
Holidays: Hotel Nature
Benefits: Food & Accommodation will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd SalaryMMK 2,500,000+
INDUSTRYHotel / Hospitality