Job Location: Mingaladon Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing Industry – Soft Drink
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 13P570
Salary: 400,000/- Kyats
- BE/GTI (EP/EC).
- At least (3) years of work experience in supervisory position
- Able to communicate in English if possible.
- Knowledgeable in basic computer skills
- Good in personal skills & communication skills.
- Able to work in overtime.
- Willing to work at Mingaladon industrials zone.
- Oversees the functions and overall operations of the systems under Utilities Section.
- Develops improvement plans on existing policies and procedures to increase the efficiency of operations and maintenance that will ensure compliance with customer requirements, company policies, food safety standards, government regulations, GMP, HACCP and other related applicable food safety guidelines and regulations.
- Ensures and manages the availability, sufficiency and efficient utilization of resources and activities to meet company’s objectives.
- Regularly conducts general inspection of system operations and on-going jobs to ensure conformity to the specifications as required.
- Coordinates with various sections and departments regarding schedules, supplies as well as other operational requirements relating to systems under the Utilities Section.
- Monitors and periodically appraises subordinates' performance according to their respective assignments.
- Supervise the strict implementation of company adapted standards, policies and procedures (i.e. GMP, HACCP Implementation, Food Safety and Quality System, Security and Safety, etc.)
- Performs various administrative functions within his area of responsibility, such as performance evaluation, recommendations of disciplinary action or promotion, daily time records, leave of absence, under time and overtime, etc.
- Responsible for taking corrective actions on accidents and other unusual occurrences concerning the section and its personnel.
- Participates in the establishment and review HACCP plans and strategies for all products.
- Performs other duties and tasks that may be assigned from time to time that support Company and team objectives.
Working Hours: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Holidays : Saturday (Half) & Sunday, Public Holidays
Benefits : Ferry will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary400,000 - 700,000 MMK
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (170)
Aluminum Facade Designer – 500,000 – Local Company on July 11, 2020 Full Time
Crane Driver (Concrete) – 500,000 – Foreign Company on July 11, 2020 Full Time
Factory Maintenance Engineer (MP/EP) – 700,000 – Local Company on July 11, 2020 Full Time