Job Location: South Dagon Township
Type of Business/Product: Trading- Auto Parts
Gender: Male (1)
Job Ref No.: 16P892
Salary: 800,000/- Kyats
- Graduates from any subject can enter warehouse management but the following subjects are particularly useful and relevant:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Age, not more than 50 years old.
- At least 5 years warehouse & store management experience in automotive spare parts industries preferable.
- Ability to speak in the English language is preferable.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), E-mail, Internet and Myanmar and English Typing
- Knowledge of international logistics terms (Incoterm 2000).
- Ability to interact well with all subordinates in the organization
- Customer service-oriented focused strong mind and collaboration.
- Able to handle complain amicably and with good communication skills.
- Ability to work systematically, analyze data with critical thinking skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving ability to engage and build the business and team towards high performance.
- Confident, strong management and leadership skill, performance-driven and able to inspire team for results and self-motivated in learning and participating in new projects.
- Transport, distribution or logistics, supply chain management, business, management or economics, retail management, operational research, business information systems, business with languages.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies;
- Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods;
- Using space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently and making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met;
- Having a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these;
- Coordinating the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary;
- Responding to and dealing with customer communication by email and telephone;
- Keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate;
- Planning future capacity requirements;
- Organizing the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress;
- Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded;
- Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
- Briefing team leaders on a daily basis;
- Visiting customers to monitor the quality of service they are receiving;
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that stock such as chemicals and food are stored safely;
- Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery, and equipment.
- To manage overall spare parts operations e.g. warehouse/ logistics management and cost management.
- To conduct periodical result reviews and demand forecasts.
- Re-order for part/accounts calculation by future demand.
- To establish collaborations and cooperative relations with other departments for work e.g. sales promotion and service campaign.
- To manage department budget for expenditures on a daily, monthly, yearly basis
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry will be provided
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Related Jobs (41)
Junior Warehouse Staff (Fashion) – 170,000 – Thai Company on December 1, 2020 Full Time
Material Controller (Construction) – 500,000 – Foreign Company on November 25, 2020 Full Time
Assistant Warehouse Manager – 800,000 – Local Company on November 25, 2020 Full Time
Warehouse Supervisor (English 4 skills) – 400,000 – Foreign Company on November 25, 2020 Full Time
Store Supervisor (Mandalay) – 400,000 – Local Company on November 24, 2020 Full Time