Job Location: Shwepyithar Township
Type of Business: Manufacturing
Types of Product: Garment
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 12P656
Salary: 1,000,000 /- Kyats
• Proficiency in Japanese JLPT N3 and above
• 3rd language proficiency of Chinese would be an added advantage
• Bachelor’s degree in business management or Logistics & Supply Chain Management or related field preferred
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Warehouse Operation for Logistics Center Inbound & Outbound Operation and garment related industry preferred
• Knowledge of inventory control and supply chain management
• Proficiency in computer including Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel for data entry
• Excellent organization and efficient time-management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills
• Coordinate and oversee all warehouse operations inbound, outbound, packing, handling assortment and production management for needle inspection line
• Supervise and direct warehouse staff; put worker safety as a top priority
• Track inventory control for all inbound and outbound goods for Export
• Confirm proper and timely delivery of goods
• Perform various inventory counts; order supplies and goods as needed
• Supervise all Warehouse operations
• Maintain warehouse, generator and Needle inspection machine, ensuring storage utilization, Labor utilization.
• Assist in the hiring and training process of new warehouse staff
• Ensure proper transport, packaging, and placement of products
• Motivate and lead warehouse staff to effectively carry out given tasks
• Interact with customers to answer questions or solve problems regarding export shipments
• Maintain items records, documents and other necessary information and utilize reports
• Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
• Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
• Able to proceed through company rules and regulations.
• Prepare daily and monthly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information from daily export and production quantity from inspection line.
• Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Working Hour: 8:30 AM To 5:30 PM
Holiday: Sunday & Public Holidays
Benefits: Ferry will be provided.
How to Apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title and job ref no. in the subject line.
Offerd Salary700,000 - 1,000,000 MMK
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (309)
Sales Engineer (CCTV/ELV System) – 250,000 – Local Company on October 6, 2022 Full Time
Chinese Language Translator (နေစားငြိမ်း) – 600,000– Local Company on October 6, 2022 Full Time
HR & Admin Supervisor (Mandalay)– 700,000 – Local Company on October 6, 2022 Full Time