Team 17 (VAC)
Job Location: Mingaladon Township
Type of Business/Product: Manufacturing /PET bottle
Gender: Male/Female (1)
Job Ref No.: 17P1372
Salary: 300,000/- Kyats
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or similar field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems maintenance.
- Knowledge of parametric and industrial control systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Basic computer and report writing skills.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment.
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Good communication skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be well- organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Installing new production equipment.
- Servicing and maintaining equipment including motors, conveyor systems, transmission systems, and production-related equipment.
- Inspecting and assessing the functionality of production machines.
- Troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns.
- Adjusting mechanical parts using hand and machine tools.
- Fabricating parts for repairs and machine upgrades.
- Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Communicating with the production team and maintaining a clean work area.
- Preparing and submitting maintenance reports.
Working Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
Holidays: Saturday (Alternate), Sunday & Public Holiday
Benefit: Ferry will be provided.
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title in subject line.
Offerd Salary250,000 - 400,000 MMK
INDUSTRYManufacturing / Production
Related Jobs (676)
Digital Marketing Staff (Skincare Product)– 300,000 – Local Company on March 20, 2023 Full Time
Accounting Manager (English 4 Skills) – 1,300,000 – Local Company on March 20, 2023 Full Time