Job Location: North Okkalapa Township
Type of Business/Product: Logistics Industry
Job Ref No.: 17P2009
Salary: 1,500,000 /- Kyats
- Bachelor Degree and MBA or related Diploma in Logistics
- 3+ years’ experience in Warehousing and Logistics
- Experience in management, operations, leading large and diverse teams
- Strong people management skills
- Technical and Soft Skills
- Strict and able to ensure policy and SOP compliance
- Likes training people
- Ability to manage details and establish root cause
- Willing to go business field trip if necessary
- Operate in a professional manner in accordance with Quality Management System, the main responsibilities are following, but not limited to:
- Lead team to achieve short- and long-term goals and objectives, support our field logistics operations and drive continuous improvement of current operations strategy and utilization of resources and assets.
- Root cause analysis and problem solving for both tactical response and strategic initiatives.
- Critical thinking-ability to brainstorm on complex problems and leverage thought leadership to provide solutions.
- Identify appropriate performance metrics for each program and ensure consistent measurement and accountability.
- Responsible for driving performance in key metrics such as safety, on-time delivery/pick up, and compliance.
- Participate and support the special project in perception of operations.
- Plan manpower and resources for demands or workloads targeted and emerged.
- Monitor, follow up and take corrective, decisive actions proactively for issues occurred within units and parties.
- Motivate and develop group employees through leadership and example, identifying and agreeing learning and development needs as required.
- Implement change and contribute in cross-functional initiatives within operations site.
- Ensure project requirements and resource levels are fully supported and approved throughout the lifecycle of the project, including staffing, information and communications implementation, etc.
- Establish, monitor, and manage operational goals/KPIs for performance tracking, improvement and succession plans.
- Manage the successful delivery of projects on time and of the right quality.
- Implement lost-reduction initiatives
- Implement any disciplinary measures for non-compliance
- Ensure that you carry out regular and comprehensive audits of the systems and operations functional.
- Prepares relevant reports for management on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as requested.
Working Hour : 9:00A.M to 5: 00P.M
Holiday : Sunday & Public Holiday
How to Apply: Please email to email@example.com with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,500,000 - 2,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
INDUSTRYForwarding / Shipping / Logistics
Related Jobs (915)
Finance Manager (Mandalay) – 2,000,000 – Joint Venture Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Supervisor (Patheingyi Township) – Negotiable Salary – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Chief Accountant (CPA or ACCA) – 1,200,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
Sales Driver (FMCG/ Mayangon Township) – 350,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Executive (Logistics Service/ Pazundaung Township) – 450,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time
HR Staff (Logistics Service/Pazundaung Township) – 300,000 – Local Company on September 23, 2023 Full Time