Job Location: Lanmadaw Township
Type of Business/Product: Construction/Building
Gender: Male/Female – (1)
Job Ref No.: 17P1912
Salary: 1,500,000 /- Kyats
- BE, ME (Civil)·
- Minimum 9 years of relevant experience in various types of building & infrastructure work.
- Strong in problem solving skill, communication skill, interpersonal skill and organizational skills.
- Good in team work approach and able to work under pressure.
- Able to travel at project site any area of Myanmar.
- Competency in writing technical reports and making presentations.
- Dealing and coordination of project drawings & specification to follow and implement quality project.
Set Master Schedule with proper construction sequences and methods.
- Manage machinery, equipment & tool, materials, sub-contractors, labours to meet project requirement & on time schedule (Coordinate and arrange project tender schedule)
- Manage timely calibration/verification for those need to be done.
- Manage RFI, RFA, RAM & required project paper work& keep properly with ISO and Company document filling system.
- Submit project VO & EOT to client in time.
- Coordinate project priorities, staffing schedule and staff assignment to deliver project needs in a high quality and efficient manner.
- Responsible for preparation and monitoring of project and departmental budgets including planning, monitoring of resources and finances.
- Responsible for technical direction, supervision and mentoring a team of Engineers for building & infrastructure Projects.
- Ensure the safety standards of the building & infrastructure, the design is strong and durable.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with clients and stakeholders.
Working Hour : 8:30A.M to 5: 00P.M
Holiday : A day per week.
How to Apply: Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV file and job title in subject line.
Offerd Salary1,500,000 - 2,000,000 MMK
Career LevelMid-level Management
Experience8 Years +
INDUSTRYBuilding / Construction
Related Jobs (914)
Pile Manager (Concrete/Manufacturing) – 700,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Warehouse Manager (Mingalardon Township) – 1,000,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Warehouse Supervisor (Mingalardon Township) – 500,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time
Assistant Sales Manager (Solar Products) – 800,000 – Local Company on October 2, 2023 Full Time